Cancellation policies

No charge for no-show/cancellations/amendments/reductions of stay received 30 days prior to arrival whilst 100% penalty is applied to those received less than 30 days from the arrival.
In case of Suite reservation, multiple bookings or party of 4 rooms or more, and stays of at least 10 nights, a non-refundable 30% deposit is to be charged. The remaining 70% non-refundable deposit will be charged 30 days prior to arrival